Imagine a completely digital grid that supports all use cases and enhances stability, reliability and security.
The utility grids are transitioning with the deployment of distributed assets into highly digitized and bi-directional networks. The growing DER integration demand calls for improved grid operations, better forecasting and eﬃcient investments.
To help the industry transition faster, more eﬃcient, and securely, Eximprod has developed a set of edge computing software solutions that run on a variety of hardware, such as Cisco IOx, AXC PhoenixContact, PickData EManager, Moxa ioThinks, to enable secure monitoring and control capabilities of the distribution grids and integrate with Utility ADMS / SCADA, power system applications and analytics applications.
- Operational Technologies environment visibility & control
- Increase efficiency for maintenance operations
- Integrate Distributed Energy Resources (DER)
- Quick deployment on several edge platforms
- Interoperability with legacy systems
- Low latency processing of local data
- State-of-the-art security features
- Simplified management
- Cyber Security based on Cisco: Enterprise-grade encryption, Firewall, VPN, App signature verification
- Runs on multiple hardware platforms: All Cisco IOx-enabled industrial routers/switches / compute nodes
- Legacy Devices Support: Integrate multiple devices over several protocols (I/O, Serial & Ethernet)
Edge Computing Applications:
- ES200 – Virtual RTU
- SIRIUS – Edge Energy Management
- PVS200 – Local Area Prosumers Control
- SHG200 – Self-Healing Grid
- SSD200 – Smart Switch Disconnector
- HMI200 – WEB HMI
- COM200 – COMTRADE File Retriever
- LW200 – LoRaWAN Application Server